We're currently in temporary premises, meeting in nearby Grangemouth:
Place: Dundas Church, Bo'ness Road, Grangemouth, FK3 8AF
As always, we love to welcome visitors - please do come along any Sunday, you'll be made most welcome. If you want to ask us anything before coming, you're very welcome to do that through the contact form.
We're currently having a morning service only, but we're looking forward to resuming our 6pm evening service from Sunday 31st October 2021 - again, you're warmly invited.
For those who are not able to be with us in person, sermons will be available from Sunday afternoon on our YouTube channel.
Like everyone, we continue to feel our way our of lockdowns and restrictions. This page will be updated as circumstances change, but this is how we're doing things for now...
- Obviously we continue to ask that anyone with covid symptoms, recent covid contacts or a positive test should stay away from services for the sake of others. Please follow government guidance and take care for the welfare of yourself and others.
- There is parking at the church building (which is signposted as Dundas Funeral Home) for visitors and those with mobility issues. Otherwise there is plenty on-street parking nearby. For SatNav purposes the postcode is FK3 8AF.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the door on entry to the building, and in the toilets.
- Seating is now unrestricted, but there's space to maintain some social distancing if you'd like to.
- For now, face coverings remain compulsory under government guidelines - unless of course you're exempt, in which case you are very welcome not to wear one.
- There is a creche available for those up to age 2, along with Grace Kids for those aged 3 to the end of primary. Young people above that age stay in the service with their families, and we provide a sheet each week to help them to follow the service and sermon. We love to have families together in the service, and look on kids as treasured members of the church family - so we don't mind if they make a bit of noise!
- The service will last slightly over an hour.
- Anyone will be able to come and go at any point - if a child is upset, for example, or if wearing a face mask becomes distressing for you.
- We're now serving teas & coffees after the morning service, while continuing to minimise shared handling of items.
- An enhanced hygiene and cleaning regime remains in place.
- Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, concerns or needs.
I was glad when they said to me,
'Let us go to the house of the LORD!'