We're currently in temporary premises, meeting in nearby Grangemouth:
Morning Service: 10:30am-11:45am
Evening Service: 6:00-7:00pm
Place: Dundas Church, Bo'ness Road, Grangemouth, FK3 8AF
As always, we love to welcome visitors - please do come along any Sunday, you'll be made most welcome. If you want to ask us anything before coming, you're very welcome to do that through the contact form.
For those who are not able to be with us in person, Bible readings and sermons will be uploaded to our YouTube channel.
This is what you can expect when you come along...
- Obviously we continue to ask that anyone with covid should stay away from services for the sake of others. Please have regard to government guidance and take care for the welfare of yourself and others.
- There is parking at the church building (which is signposted as Dundas Funeral Home) for visitors and those with mobility issues. Otherwise there is plenty on-street parking nearby. For SatNav purposes the postcode is FK3 8AF.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the door on entry to the building, and in the toilets.
- Seating is unrestricted, but it's a large building so there's space to maintain some social distancing if you'd like to - it's up to you.
- There is a creche available for those up to age 2, along with Grace Kids for those aged 3 to the end of primary. Young people above that age stay in the service with their families. We love to have families together in the service, and look on kids as treasured members of the church family - so we don't mind if they make a bit of noise!
- The service will likely last a little over an hour.
- We serve teas & coffees after the morning service, while minimising shared handling of items.
- Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, concerns or needs.
I was glad when they said to me,
'Let us go to the house of the LORD!'