We're delighted, after several lockdowns, to be able to meet together for public worship, which is very precious to us. For now, we're meeting as follows:
Place: Dundas Church, Bo'ness Road, Grangemouth, FK3 8AF
As always, we love to welcome visitors - please do come along any Sunday, you'll be made most welcome. You don't need to let us know in advance that you're coming, although we will need to take a contact number from you on the day for Track & Trace purposes. If you want to ask us anything before coming, you're very welcome to do that through the contact form.
We're currently having a morning service only, but hope to resume our evening service soon - watch this space.
For those who are not able to be with us in person, our services will be live-streamed on our YouTube channel, and available there afterwards as a recording too.
So how will we be doing things? Well, we've taken every precaution to make sure it's safe to meet. This document sets out what you can expect when you attend on a Sunday.
Some things you may find it helpful to know...
- There is parking at the church building (which is signposted as Dundas Funeral Home) for visitors and those with mobility issues. Otherwise there is plenty on-street parking nearby. For SatNav purposes the postcode is FK3 8AF.
- If you're visiting with us, we'll have to ask you for contact details to comply with the Track & Trace system. These will be held securely, and destroyed when no longer needed.
- There is a creche available, along with Grace Kids for those up to Primary 6 age. Young people above that age stay in the service with their families, and we provide a sheet each week to help them to follow the service and sermon. We love to have families together in the service, and look on kids as treasured members of the church family - so we don't mind if they make a bit of noise!
- The service will last about an hour.
- Anyone will be able to come and go at any point - if a child is upset, for example, or if wearing a face mask becomes distressing for you.
- Toilets will be available, with a one-way system to use them and then re-enter the building from the rear.
- A full hygiene and cleaning regime will of course be in place.
- Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, concerns or needs.
I was glad when they said to me,
'Let us go to the house of the LORD!'